Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Can you feel the crackle?

This is a blog that I posted recently on Myspace. I like Blogger better. The information posted is still prudent.


I know I have been such a lazy bitch when it comes to blogging lately, but I just can't find myself ready to spill the guts. Hell, I am not sure if I am going up or sideways right now. I must say I have been basking in the freaking ridiculously fantastic weather Miami has been having lately. Surfing, getting nice and toasty in the winter sun. So crisp. I don't think it has dipped below 75 during the day for about 2-3 weeks! Maybe why I haven't tied myself down to the computer. I should have been, people have been fascinating this week too. Call it the new year, or what is going on in the news right now but everyone seems alert and cautious but most of all electrified with something I can't place a finger on. People are raising their eyebrows at certain questions and current events lately and I like it. I don't know what caused this ebbing of the tide. Is the press finally starting to buck up a bit and starting to release more challenging new pieces? Or are people just educating themselves more? Is this "Age of Aquarius" hubba baloo really starting to click in the thought process of Americans? Or is it just starting with the artists, and we have a job to educate more? Will the masses listen this time? Do they want to?
I long for peace for PM Sharon. He has worked so hard for peace with himself as well as his countrymen, yet his body's explosive display of mortality has kicked me in the gut for some reason. I really haven't been keeping abreast of the situation in Israel, however I know that there has been some progress. If he dies where does this leave Israel? Most of all what does this do to the status of the Middle East at this point. It is hostile now, communication is so vital at this point. No positioning of chips. I hope there are other people that think on the same lines in the Middle East and their voices are heard. Ugg, I am so preachy today.
I am not too proud as to say to Jeff Abramoff "BUSTED BIOTCH!!" Ahhh, ain't karma a motha'? To top it all off, Mr. Abramoff is staying true to character and becoming the biggest snitch bitch to avoid as much jail time and fines. Washington D.C. cannot disavow him quick enough. President Bush practically had a Bar-B-Q with the campaign contribution that he received. Looks like someone flicked on the light. I expect the next few weeks will determine if I should give up total faith in America and run off to Spain. Hey this is what one of the Republicans said. "I wish it hadn't happened because it's not going to help us keep our majority." Rep. Ralph Regula, R-Ohio. Well, duh. Next time Representative Regula let your constituents know that taking bribes is a big no-no. To take it from a lobbyist for the American Indians is just plain tacky. What is really sad is that the kindly representative is more concerned with keeping the majority instead of being concerned about how this happened and what will it do to his party? Stubborn man. Since when did it become a popularity contest to run this country?!
Alright, I see I need to jump off my soapbox and become more self absorbed. My apartment is a disaster so I suppose I show grow up and clean it. Or hire a house keeper. Off to yoga, I need to cleanse. Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home