Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Munchies

Also from previous post, I feel they are significant but not sure why yet. Maybe it is best to reflect later and hopefully I will be able to ask better questions of myself.

Yummy and delicious. I must say this salad I made just now is spectacular. Plus, it is all organic. Even the dressing. Cucumbers, baby spinach, egg, smoked turkey and chipotle ranch dressing. Anywho, just came from yoga and I am so zen right now. No one can screw up my chi. I probably should have not eaten such a huge thing after Bikram. Oh well. I am feeling very spiritual today. Not religious, just open to good karma. Weird state of mind to be in for someone who labels himself agnostic. I suppose my sense of hope is larger than what I want others to believe. Iconic images have been crossing my path so much lately. In the form of art or music comes the request of enlightenment. Even at the gym I hear Madonna singing her tribute to Isaac over and over. So much for separation of church and state...of mind. People hold onto faith so intensely. I've never really had all that much faith in organized religion. Take Jerusalem for instance. One of the most holiest cities in the world has seen mankind butcher each other in the name of God. From Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology to Madonna and her praise of Kabalah no one can seem to get enough. Since when did religion need so much PR? Doesn't all this exposure contradict the teachings of the majority of these religions?
Enough for now. I am thinking way to much before bed and then I will never get to sleep. I have a 6:30 am call time tomorrow. It is going to be hard to be nice that early in the morning. Peace for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home