Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Deja-Vu

Ok, this was posted on Monday so we are up to date. From here on out, the produce is fresh.

Boy oh boy, I have a moment to sit down and write out something real quick. During the last few days my free time has been limited to minutes. Crazy. I did think I was going to get real sick this weekend but I seem to have fought off whatever was lingering. I usually get strep throat at least once a year and I thought Sunday was that day the virus found me again. I kept looking at the back of my throat with a flashlight to see if my throat was going to go to hell in a hand-basket. Needless to say some of the models were looking at me like a leper. It never happened (knock on wood). I think I have been in such a great mood lately that my body was happy to fight off whatever little buggies were trying to take over. Tons o' vitamins. I try to stay away from all conventional medicines these days. Aside from the fact that America is over medicated but secondly because our bodies are the most powerful and amazing machines we will ever encounter so if we treat it right physically it will treat us right mentally. Right? Correct me if I am wrong. However, when it comes to strep throat I am cautious. Not only does it hurt like hell and I can't swallow even a mouthful of water, but it can spread to the lungs and scar them causing pneumonia. Joshy poo does not need that. Other than that slight edge to my weekend I am doing well. I've had deja-vu hit me TWICE this week. I think I might be on the right path karmawise. Maybe that explains why I have been in such a great mood. I am excited of the possibilities lurking out there, those influences that will be changing the world and in turn me. Ahhh, I have to run right now. I have way to much energy to be sitting in this chair. I will come back though...too much to talk about and challenge. By the way if you haven't checked out Willing Warrior yet on blogspot.com do it already!! Otherwise just check out weather.com and see how wonderful Miami's weather is right now. Jealous? What?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home