Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ummm thanks...

This is Mr. Magillacutty's friend Rosco the Raccoon. Li'l Pony introduced him to me. We got along fine until he smelled the $40 Indian spiced grilled pork chop I ate for dinner with my dad and then he tried to rip my throat out. Bad raccoon! Mr. Magillacutty is appalled at his behavior but again he has been electrocuted a couple of times from the electrical lines he crosses to go to Li'l Pony's house so he couldn't tell you what is up or down. Poor little iguana. There is no such thing as global warming! So what if Rosco is a big as a house wife from Wisconsin, he shouldn't have been going into the garbage on Michigan Avenue. Bad raccoon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Li'l Pony said...

Oh, Rosco! Pork chops are not good for raccoons to eat. Please leave the Sherpa alone and return to your natural habitat. Oh wait, this probably IS your natural habitat. Sorry! I hope you don't mind if we build another building here with no sewer system!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Joshua-Myles said...

Whooohooo, down with Mother Earth! I say we build and build!! I mean where are we going to put all the people. Screw those furry little creatures, we were here first! We'll take care of them just like we did to those savage Indians.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home