Thursday, March 16, 2006

What an Amazing Day...

...the sun is shining, the air smells clean and fresh, the birds are all twitterpated with the hint of spring in the air. I jumped into the bay this morning and just felt super close to Momma Earth, there were even a couple of manatee near my dock. Ahhhh, I might as well enjoy it now because soon the bay will be toxic, the sun will be covered in smog and the air will burn my nostrils. I wouldn't be shocked if some of those birds have started mutating already and have fangs. But it was still a nice way to wake up.

2 Comments:

Blogger faculty for workplace justice said...

i know where those flowers are, joshua-myles. they are in MIAMI BEACH!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Joshua-Myles said...

Right you are, in my building. You are very smart.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home