Friday, December 01, 2006

!@*&# Bank!! I loathe them!!

I really want to cry. On November 10th, I noticed charges on my account, funds taken out via ATM, etc. Total is in the thousands. Now, initially I thought it was a mistake, so when I got back up to NYC on the 15th I ran into the bank to check them out. Turns out Citibank (fuckers) sent out another MasterCard/Debit card to GAWD KNOWS WHERE in Miami. Most likely it went to my old address and some ghetto ass motha fucka got ahold of it and blew all my money. So now, on December 1st I am still without my funds refunded back to me. No returned calls on the status of the fraud investigation, every time I call in there seems to be a new answer. First I was told that my money would be refunded in seven business days, then it was ten now its lovely customer service reps (retards) are saying it could be up to two (arrrg) months!!! I am a private banker with this shithole bank, so naturally I would expect a tad bit better service then the average joe. My personal banker has been out of the office since September 22nd. Thanks for the warning Paula! Bitch, you better be pregnant. Now the last time I was running around New York City without money, I was a kid and living on the streets.
I am not about to be running around selling my ass for some money. Especially since I did all the police work, got all the reports, and locations of the transaction. Why can't this bank just pull the a.t.m. tapes? They can take my money but won't give it back!! ARRRRGGGGGG!! I can't complain until I get every penny back, but I know the second I do, I will be sure to make someone cry. I HATE CITIBANK. Ok, that helped.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Persian said...

Yikes, what a nightmare! I mean yea you see those commercials about when this happens but never think it could happen to you.

:(

1:42 PM  
Blogger whl said...

update this blog!! :(

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home