Friday, March 24, 2006

My Kids the Genetic Freaks...




These are my kids. I say kids because they I feel so old when I am around them. Kidding, I actually give them a run for their money sometimes. Its fashion week here in Miami Beach and I have been working my butt off doing makeup for so various shows. The above picture is Ackee and Clay, two of the most well rounded models I have ever met. Great people to work with. Clay and I met on a recent Bruce Webber shoot for Italian Vogue and just landed the new Dolce campaign. He will be shooting with Stephen Misel next week. Ackee is a beauty I started working with at the begining of the season. Since then her and I have been shooting together constantly. I see a huge future for her too. (above show is Phat Farm)

So let me break down the images. First one with Dominique (rosey cheeks) is for the show Cardiac which are amazing up and coming designers. Their names are Darrin McWhorter and Kristopher Hegland. Check them out at www. cardiacdesign.com Dominique also did FILA last night and Phat Farm on Wednesday.

Second and third. Helen and Marcus. Both for Ted Baker which I must admit has amazing clothes. Like, I think total shopping spree coming on. Helen also did Cardiac, and I wish I snapped a shot of her makeup for that because it was badass too. Marcus is from Sweden, a total charmer and badass hair. I am actually going to cut my hair like that in a couple of days, that is really why I took the picture. Well that, and he is totally gorgeous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Li'l Pony said...

Excellent job; they look beautiful! I mean, I know their freakish genes had a part in that too, but their make-up looks gorgeous.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home