Thursday, January 18, 2007

Flurries...

Day 16. No cigs for a few days now. Just getting over bronchitis too, which I think was obtained due to all the crap I've been coughing up. Getting over the three day hump was the hardest, but thankfully I haven't been wanting to eat like a pig. Cranky, moody, and miserable yes. Turning into a fatty, nope. I have been doing so well since I really want to light up. The guy who owns the place I am renting, wants to come back to NYC cause he hates where he is now living in Miami. Can't find a job, etc. So, once again I am back to looking for a place to live. I am really tired of it. Angry at someone. I can't disolve the relationship. Emotional, and having to take a break from making a difference. I need to work on myself. Before I break down and take another puff. Kinda a crappy start to the New Year.
I crashed here a couple times when I was homeless. Redhook. It is only one that I can find, and remember. I cried this day.

5 Comments:

Blogger whl said...

no cigs! way to go! good luck finding a place!!!

3:45 PM  
Blogger The Persian said...

such an amazingly beautiful picture Joshua. Marry me please!

hehe

In any case excellent about the quitting smoking, I am so jealous.

*HUGS*

6:54 PM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

Congrats on the no cigs...hopefully that's still going strong. It's been so long since we've chatted or me looking at any blogs...

10:56 PM  
Blogger about a boy said...

if you need a couch, let me know.

1:55 PM  
Blogger C. L. DeMedeiros said...

Oh my... there's a face showing in the wall
look like Jesus!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just kidding


Cheers

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home