Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Word to the Wise Guy...


I stood there with my last check in my hand and realized that it was my last check.
--William S. Burroughs

My brain hurts today. One too many cocktails last night. Plus champagne, which always makes me scream in the morning. Uggg, I am just a mess. I just had to drink last night. I purposely got drunk. Guilt trip today? You better believe it. But why? I think I might be reading into this too much. I can get drunk off my ass without jumping to the conclusion that I am drowing my sorrows or self medicating. Its ok to just let go. Or is it? Why do I feel guilty? Its not like I went home with someone, or snorted a rail of coke. Although, both of those thoughts crossed my mind. Its not like I do this shit all the time. Excuses, excuses. Wow, I am coming across as a total junkie right now. William S. Burroughs watch out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home