Monday, March 27, 2006

And Then...

So, here is Tracie Wright and Valeska. Two of the models that I did makeup on for the Heatherette fashion show during the Funksion Fashion Week here in Miami Beach last week. The look was an updated Debbie Harry, and we had to do 35 models in about an hour. Talk about insane and crazy backstage. I nearly passed out that day because there was 6 shows and 70 models and only 5 of us makeup artists. I drank like a fish that night.
Here is Marc Sinoway. Totaly cool cat. In the background doing hair is the Argentinian crazy Diego. Rockstar with hair!
Todd and Richie Rich. Todd was the key hair artist on the Hetherette show. He is going to go to town on my hair soon. I am excited because he is has been dying to cut it, and it will be rockstar by my birthday. Yippie!
I loved this look. I was a little pissed at my assistant for doing the makeup like this though. She was waaaaay too heavy handed, and not really the makeup look we wanted but whatever. I had no time to double check until the last possible second. What can you do? Still loved the look.


1 Comments:

Blogger Li'l Pony said...

I loved that look too! I love waif nerd chic!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home