Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Time...

I am going away for a while. Not like I haven't been away as it is. Mostly away from writing down my thoughts, and posting for all to see. I have been in a funk lately, so I think it is best for me to go off and get reconnected. I picked a doozie of a place to disappear though. Wyoming. Nothing but pure open sky and unbridled beauty. Old friend has a ranch out that way, so I guess I will be attempting to find my own little piece of Brokeback Mountain, sans the passionate love. I turned 32 last week. Hmmm. I don't know why I just typed that. Maybe I am scared of getting older? Who the hell knows anymore. I sure as shit don't. Don't you worry about me though, I will still keep a half smile on my face as I ride into the abyss that has consumed my heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is outdated!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home