Monday, July 03, 2006

At An Impass...

I tried it again today. To video blog about something, anything that has to do with my past in the alleys, parks, warehouses. I mean, I don't know what the hell my problem is. Such a wimp, really! I mean, it was a month of homelessness. No more. It isn't fear, or anger that is holding me back. It is overwhelming sadness. Gut wrenching, nausiating, blinding sadness. But, no tears come. None, I swear to you I am trying to throw down in an over the top melodramatic make Meryl Streep jealous kinda tantrum. I think I might need to see a doctor about the tear ducts, 'cause clearly they is broke! I had a conversation with Brad and Marc a month or so back and I got closer to crying then. Well, I was angry and frustrated. Now, I expect to be balling my eyes out making a huge scene and bllaaaaahhhh. Nada dude. I ain't got shit. Except for this horrific and infinite sadness.

(post script: came back to this point. What do I have to feel sorry about? This is so confusing because this is not the one thing I took into consideration. Sadness. I was expecting anger, pain, rage, guilt, shame, even fondness or nostalgia. Not this ridiculous emotion. Grrrrr, next time I swear I am pushing record and going with it. Over that yucky feeling in the tummy.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Wow. I hope you get it worked out. Therapy? I don't know. I'm thinking about you.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Guys' Guy said...

J-M,

It will happen. When you aren't ready for it. Maybe you need to not think about it so much.

It's much like anything in life. It will sneak up on you at a time that you didn't know it was coming.

I know we haven't talked much lately, but I am thinking about you and I am very glad to call you my friend.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home